Lathrop Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 50 Lathrop houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 21 Lathrop homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 2 months to sell a Lathrop home.
- 255 Lathrop homes were sold over the 12 month period ended April, 2016 as compared to 270 Lathrop properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $168 compares to $145 in the prior period.
Lathrop Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Lathrop housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Lathrop average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 255 Lathrop homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 2 months to sell a Lathrop home.
- Well priced Lathrop real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Lathrop real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Lathrop home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Lathrop Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Lathrop real estate broker.
Leave a Reply