Lodi Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 268 Lodi houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 49 Lodi homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 5 months to sell a Lodi home.
- 591 Lodi homes were sold over the 12 month period ended April, 2015 as compared to 636 Lodi properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $185 compares to $182 in the prior period.
Lodi Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Lodi housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Lodi average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 591 Lodi homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 5 months to sell a Lodi home.
- Well priced Lodi real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Lodi real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Lodi home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Lodi Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Lodi real estate broker.