Manteca Housing Market Statistics:
· There were 247 Manteca houses for sale at the end of the month.
· Average sales of 72 Manteca homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 3 months to sell a Manteca home.
· 864 Manteca homes sold over the 12 month period ended July, 2014 as compared to 977 Manteca properties in the comparable prior period.
· The average sale price per square foot of $164.26 compares to $133.25 in the prior period.
Manteca Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
· The Manteca housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
· The Manteca average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
· 864 Manteca homes sold in during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 3 months to sell a Manteca home.
· Well priced Manteca real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Manteca real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Manteca home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Manteca Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Manteca real estate broker.
Leave a Reply