Manteca Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 167 Manteca houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 80 Manteca homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 2 months to sell a Manteca home.
- 965 Manteca homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 805
Manteca properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $176 compares to $161 in the prior period.
Manteca Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Manteca housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Manteca average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 965 Manteca homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 2 months to sell a Manteca home.
- Well priced Manteca real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Manteca real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Manteca home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Manteca Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Manteca real estate broker.
Leave a Reply