Stockton Housing Market Statistics:
· There were 1115 Stockton houses for sale at the end of the month.
· Average sales of 287 Stockton homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 4 months to sell a Stockton home.
· 3446 Stockton homes sold over the 12 month period ended July, 2014 as compared to 4166 Stockton properties in the comparable prior period.
· The average sale price per square foot of $128.23 compares to $90.3 in the prior period.
Stockton Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
· The Stockton housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
· The Stockton average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
· 3446 Stockton homes sold in during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 4 months to sell a Stockton home.
· Well priced Stockton real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Stockton real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Stockton home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Stockton Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Stockton real estate broker.
Leave a Reply