Tracy Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 205 Tracy houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 86 Tracy homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 2 months to sell a Tracy home.
- 1035 Tracy homes were sold over the 12 month period ended March, 2016 as compared to 858
Tracy properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $211 compares to $191 in the prior period.
Tracy Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Tracy housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Tracy average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 1035 Tracy homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 2 months to sell a Tracy home.
- Well priced Tracy real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Tracy real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Tracy home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Tracy Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Tracy real estate broker.
Leave a Reply