Weston Ranch Housing Market Statistics:
- There were 80 Weston Ranch houses for sale at the end of the month.
- Average sales of 20 Weston Ranch homes per month over the past 12 months indicates it could take 4 months to sell a Weston Ranch home.
- 235 Weston Ranch homes were sold over the 12 month period ended April, 2015 as compared to 286 Weston Ranch properties in the comparable prior period.
- The average sale price per square foot of $119 compares to $118 in the prior period.
Weston Ranch Real Estate Market Trends:
What these Numbers Mean to You:
- The Weston Ranch housing inventory is increasing. Buyer demand remains steady. It continues to be a sellers’ market.
- The Weston Ranch average home’s sales price per square foot is above replacement value.
- 235 Weston Ranch homes sold during the 12 month period. Based on current inventory and sales levels it could take 4 months to sell a Weston Ranch home.
- Well priced Weston Ranch real estate continues to move quickly.
Does it really make a difference what Weston Ranch real estate agent you choose to buy or sell your Weston Ranch home with? YES! Work with our team. We understand the Weston Ranch Real Estate Market. We are expert negotiators and will communicate with you your way. Email, text or phone…you choose! Call or text Pat Holkesvig at (209) 471-0285 to get started. Pat is a seasoned Weston Ranch real estate broker.
Leave a Reply